Position: DIGITAL ADVERTISING SPECIALIST
Department: ADVERTISING SERVICES
The Digital Advertising Specialist role at ChartLocal requires someone analytical and adaptable with a desire to solve problems, constantly improve his/her skillset and work towards attaining the best possible results for our clients. ChartLocal manages the implementation and optimization of all digital advertising for our clients, including paid search (Google/Bing/Yelp), social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok), connected TV (Hulu, Pluto, etc) and programmatic display advertising.
This is a full-time, remote position with a fast growing company. This position demands maturity, responsibility, accountability, accessibility, motivation, and efficiency. There is no exception for these qualities as it will be reflected in the work.
This person will be responsible for implementation and optimization of advertising campaigns – on time and on budget – with the goal of achieving measurable client-specific key performance indicators (KPI) such as impressions, clicks and contacts/leads. Occasionally the Digital Advertising Specialist will also utilize various software such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva and/or Adobe Spark to produce ad creative or customized campaign reports.
- Build or modify campaigns for clients based on desired goals and instructions
- Ensure that all campaigns are pacing and performing properly
- Optimize towards better performance in alignment with advertiser objectives
- Report potential issues to Advertising Services Manager
- Compile and analyze data to provide team members account performance information
- Respond to internal emails, and/or other forms of communication in a timely fashion
- Be accessible and communicate effectively with other members of ChartLocal
- Assist with the creation of client presentations/proposals/budget recommendations
- Participate in team projects and work in a positive manner with other team members
- Other duties may be assigned as we continue to evolve and grow
The ideal candidate is…
- GOAL ORIENTED: You know exactly what you want and set specific, measurable, attainable, and relevant goals. You hold yourself accountable on the defined timetable.
- CURIOUS: You want to know why things are the way they are and regularly ask, “what if?”
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED: You make lists for everything that needs to be done and methodically prioritize and reprioritize to ensure that it gets done on time.
- DETAIL ORIENTED: You proofread your work several times over to ensure that it is error-free.
- MOTIVATED BY WINNING: You are an optimizer. You love to ask “How could I get this to the next level?” You work hard and always do things better than people expect them to be done.
- Paid digital advertising experience required. (Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint certifications preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equal years of experience to demonstrate the necessary competencies required for the position
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a keen ability to effectively and professionally communicate ideas to coworkers and other departments
- Proficient in MS Suite, including Excel and Word
- Proficient in G Suite, including Google Drive
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize advertising platforms
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple assignments and priorities efficiently and without error
- Must be a team player in all avenues
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Flexibility to perform in a fluid environment with day-to-day or even hourly changes in priorities
- Strong desire to learn along with an eagerness to interface with new technologies
What We Offer
- Remote work flexibility
- Salary paid bi-monthly (commensurate with experience)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- 401k plan
- Great Health Insurance plan - Dental / Vision/ Life Insurance / Accident Insurance
- Company Wellness plan & incentives
Please send your resume or Linkedin profile link along with sample paid ads you have executed within the last 3 years. Screenshots of the ads and any reporting you can provide would be appreciated.
Founder & Director
Advertising Services Manager